Rich Minds Mentorship Club
This is one of our flagship products. The Mentorship Program is one of a kind because it is embedded on a leading framework, the Sarah Richson SKEEN Framework.
The goal is for the mentees to be paired with a mentor, who is an experienced professional, to enable growth through tapping into his/her experiences, knowledge, exposures and networks with an individual (mentee) requiring guidance, providing the kind of nurturing support that will allow them to reach and fulfil their goals and aspirations.
Savvy Kids Mentorship Club
The main purpose of this program is to educate high school students on entrepreneurship, and on leveraging on opportunities to excel in life. It focuses on enlightening them on the world of Business as an option through the art of noticing different needs in their surroundings and solving them. Furthermore, most high schoolers are exposed to technology.
The program uses their knowledge of technology to knock in their creative side so that they can use it to be useful in the long-run. There is a great need in the Kenyan High School Education System in teaching students’ entrepreneurship and life skills that will be helpful to them in the long run. There are young people who have been able to succeed in this life through entrepreneurship.
Mum’s Mentoring Mum’s Mentorship Club
This is a forum for working mum’s who support each other in a corporate setting, it is a program that is inclusive of potential mums and existing mums. Through this mentorship new working mum’s get guidance from the older mum’s on how to handle new born, career and marriage. This program has encouraged tones of women.
Other objectives of these programs include;
- Provide a platform for one to access resources, skills and tools that will enable them excel in their work and perform at their best
- Provide the opportunity for practical career exploration, exposure and preparedness
- Provide an avenue through which an individual can enhance their life skills, ethics and develop values and principles required in both a working environment and life in general
- Facilitate transition of high school or university grandaunts in to the workplace by providing an enabling environment for the assimilation of ethical values, organizational goals and practices
- Encourage learning through knowledge sharing and networking within both social and professional networks
Encourage working mums to raise a family have a great career and marriage all at the same time.
Benefits to the Mentee
A trusted mentor can help you do the following:
- Gain valuable advice– Mentors can offer valuable insight into what it takes to get ahead. They can be your guide and “sounding board” for ideas, helping you decide on the best course of action in difficult situations. You may learn shortcuts that help you work more effectively and avoid “reinventing the wheel.”
- Develop your knowledge and skills– They can help you identify the skills and expertise you need to succeed. They may teach you what you need to know, or advise you on where to go for the information you need.
- Improve your communication skills– Just like your mentor, you may also learn to communicate more effectively, which can further help you at work.
- Learn new perspectives– Again, you can learn new ways of thinking from your mentor, just as your mentor can learn from you.
- Build your network– Your mentor can offer an opportunity to expand your existing network of personal and professional contacts.
- Advance your career– A mentor helps you stay focused and on track in your career through advice, skills development, networking, and so on.